Involves a review of prior medical records, a thorough history, and physical evaluation of your client. An impairment rating will be provided using the Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Edition.
Independent Medical Evaluations can determine if treatment/evaluations have been appropriate during the course of care or provide future treatment options if maximal medical improvement has not been achieved.
We are committed to help with any of your musculoskeletal inquires in regards to your legal case.
Based on details of the case, we can provide causation, apportionment, maximal medical Improvement date, and/or cost estimates of future treatment.
Dr. Pederson would be happy to provide a consultation for any of the following conditions due to an injury or accident:
- Neck or back pain
- Fractures of spine or extremities
- Falls resulting in impairment
- Muscular weakness
- Muscle strains or muscular pain
- Ligament tears or joint instability
- Trauma induced osteoarthritis
- Overuse injuries caused from work conditions